Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween!

For some reason I was SO excited for Halloween this year! I think it's because this is the first holiday where The Kid is actually able to celebrate. (It's hard to count the 4th of July. Parades, yes, but nothing that The Kid could really participate in.)

We put a lot of thought (and somehow very little effort...) into the costumes.


The Kid and his Banana

We went to a few parties with our friends: A dinosaur and two peas in a pod! (Believe me when I say this is the best picture I could get of four babies between 8.5 and 11.5 months of age.)

It turned into this: The Dino attacks The Kid, who is entranced by The Pea Pod's costume, and The Pea Pod has a meltdown.

Now isn't this the cutest little dino you ever did see?

Cheeky little Monkey. :)

1 comment:

Nana said...

They are so cute!