Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day to ME!

Yesterday, Nate and I came down with a nasty stomach virus.  Not fun.  We're still fighting it off.  Caleb is currently eating uncooked rice pasta (he calls it "crunchy pasta") for lunch while standing a few feet from the TV, watching The Lorax.  Russell is being really clingy, after a day of me either laying in bed or laying on the couch.  I threw up 3 times and lost seven pounds.  Nate lost count of how many times he threw up.  It was at least seven.  And guess what else?  Nate hadn't taken the boys shopping for my Mother's Day gift yet.  He had planned to do that on Saturday.  Those plans were foiled!

But I got the best gift this morning!  Sprite in bed (my stomach is still a bit sensitive), a dandelion and a tulip, a song sung by Mr. Caleb, and this Q&A (answers provided by Caleb):


1.       What is something mom always says to you? I love you. She says that to me.
2.      What makes mom happy? Me!
3.      What makes mom sad? Frowning. Frowning makes everyone sad.
4.      How does your mom make you laugh? Because she has to.
5.      What was your mom like as a child? She liked the playground. But she kind of doesn’t fit.
6.      What is her favorite thing to do? Clean up
7.      What does your mom do when you’re not around? She just gets stickers and glues them on. And flowers
8.     If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Because she will.
9.      What is your mom really good at? She’s good at painting.
10.  What is your mom not very good at? She’s not very good at getting Blue’s Clues on.
11.   What does your mom do for a job? She gets houses.
12.  What is your mom’s favorite food? Nike’s
13.  What makes you proud of your mom? Kind of good and good and good and good and good.
14.  If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Kind of, kind of, Steve.
15.   What do you and your mom do together? We just clean up. Ha ha.
16.  How are you and your mom the same? It makes me the same because I have to go outside. Trambordyish, Trambordyish, Trambordyish. That means words.  
17.   How are you and your mom different? Because she has to be different.
18.  How do you know your mom loves you? Because she has to love me, because she loves me today.
19.  What does your mom like most about your dad? She loves you! A lot!
20. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go? Kind of … Adobe.
21.  What do you want to tell your Mom on Mother’s Day? Happy Birthday. 


1 comment:

Alice Anne said...

Lol! I love that your "favorite thing to do" is to clean up! :)