Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It's A Cowboy!

Yep, that's right! We're having another BOY!

I'm very surprised, since this pregnancy is so different from the last, but I'm OH SO HAPPY!

We already have virtually everything we need for another boy.

If (ok, ok, WHEN) this baby reaches Caleb's size, they can share clothes. If it was a girl passing up Caleb, it would just be sad. It's not so bad if it's a boy.

They will be only two years apart, so they can do all sorts of things together! They can do team roping, team penning...both are rodeo events, in case you didn't know. ;)

Caleb will take after his daddy and be pretty much the best big brother in the world.

Another Purser boy to carry on the name. (Did you know that out of all of Nate's Purser cousins, only three are boys? Good thing those three boys have a total of seven male offspring, including this new one!)

The only problem is that I'll be WAY outnumbered!

Oh, well. I love my boys. I couldn't ask for anything better.

Although I'd really like a full-term baby.

BTW, the ultrasound today was to check my cervix, and everything looks great at this point, despite all of my contractions!

2 comments:

Katie B said...

Yay! Don't worry, it's not so bad being surrounded by boys.

Mandy said...

With the Fact being that your having Contractions could that mean you wont have a full term baby? or what does that mean?