Sunday, November 28, 2010

Party Animals...My little Monkey's first birthday party!

What's this I hear? A party? For ME?!

Is this how it's done?

Oh, that's funny!

Wow. That's cool.

And yummy!

More?!

OoOoOo! What's this fun toy?

Yeah, this is the fun part.

Whoa. That's pretty neat. [This is his favorite present.]

I could get the hang of this.



Hmmm...that looks like fun.

Oh! That's a little yummy!

Let's get a little more of this goodness!

Yummmmm.....!!!!!!

Is there something in my teeth?

Yeah, I'm really enjoying this!

It's everywhere!

Ya want some? [He ended up eating that whole cookie.]

3 comments:

ecometrochic said...

love it! looks so fun! Had a high councilman ask me if Maxwell was two today...

Katie B said...

You've got a seriously cute one year old on your hands. Nice work on the cake, Caleb!

Niki said...

Look so fun! He did a great job eating the cake!!