- Weighs 21 lbs 1 oz (not even close to being on the charts)
- Is 32.5 inches long (8th percentile! Woohoo!). If you go by the old wive's tale of doubling a child's height at age two and you'll get their full adult stature, that would mean that Caleb will be 5'5". One inch taller than me. That's not so bad.
- Has a head circumference in the 31st percentile
- Wears size 12 months clothes
- Wears size 3 diapers during the day and size 4 at night (although he's so dehydrated lately that we can probably put him in size 3 at night now)
- Has officially outgrown his infant car seat! (By the height limit, not the weight limit. The height limit is 32 inches, and the weight limit is 35 pounds.) He can still rear-face in his new convertible car seat for a LONG time--until he is 45 pounds or 45 inches. Perfect timing so he can hand his infant seat down to his little brother!
As much as I wish my toddler was bigger, healthier, and eating on his own, I do enjoy getting to have such a small little guy for so long. He'll get big some day. For now, I love him just how he is. :)