Friday, August 17, 2012

The newest things

Remember this?  (The last video on the post.)  Well, he's at it again.  Check it out:

video

He has worn his "shoes" more often than not throughout the day.  And he has to switch between his "dancing shoes" and his "walking shoes" every 60 seconds or so.  Goofy boy!  I'm inclined to hide those rings after Caleb goes to bed tonight.  And he started repeatedly chomping his teeth together today, too.  (Sensory seeking much?)  It makes me cringe every time.

And in other news, this is what I keep finding when I turn around:




Annnnd...he's at it again.  I'd better go so I can catch my "baby" when he falls on his face.

My crazy kids.  Always entertaining!

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Thought you might like this: http://havegtubewilltravel.wordpress.com/