Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Snow!

A few weeks ago, I got the kids up in the morning and while I was changing Russell, Caleb looked out the window and informed me that it had snowed.  So, of course, what do we do?  We spend 20 minutes finding and putting on warm clothes so we can spend 20 minutes outside playing in it!  It was magical.  Caleb rather immediately tasted some snow (who is this kid??  He doesn't like putting anything but his fingers in his mouth!) and informed me that it, "Tastes juicy!"  Russell tasted some, too.  We built a tiny snowman and put it on the porch.  It lasted past nap time (barely), which was fortunate, because the rest of the snow had melted while my children slumbered.

Here are the reactions that my little cuties had:

Russell hardly ever vocalizes that much!  (Crying doesn't count....)  He was quite conversational and quite adorable!



1 comment:

Krista Purser said...

Sooooo cute!!!! I loved the part where Russell babbled. Auntie K and M