Sunday, July 28, 2013

Minnesota: Como Zoo!

St. Paul has a wonderful little zoo that is free to the public.  Of course with our two little animal lovers we couldn't pass this up!  We called up a good friend of mine who has two little boys close in age to my two, and we had a wonderful time.

 They had these great gardens and greenhouses that we enjoyed strolling through:


This plant is pretty much like clovers, but all of them have four leaves!  I was a fan:

Umm...holy gorilla!:

Two giraffes:

Two giraffes and two boys:

Two more boys.  They're gonna be good buds some day:

Aww!:

A snow leopard!  Cool!:

And a tiger:

1 comment:

Megan said...

Wow those are some pretty impressive animals for a free zoo! Glad you had so much fun on your trip. I have enjoyed reading all about it! Hope it works out for you to move back, sort of as that means I will NEVER see you again. But since we basically never see each other now I will accept that for your happiness!