Monday, May 24, 2010

Waking Up

The Kid and I go walking (almost) every morning with my friend and her adorable twin babies. We always try to meet at 10, but The Kid needs me to wake him up if we want to meet them in time. I am entertained by it every morning. Here is how it goes.


video

I pick him up and put him on the changing table. Then it starts...


...the startle...


...the "where am I?"...


...the stretch...


...the yawn...


...the face rub...


...the "what's going on???"...


...the "maybe I'm a little hungry..."...


...the "THERE'S MY MOMMY! I LOVE HER!"...


It's a great morning. And it's surprisingly similar to when The Boy is awakened from his slumbers. Like father, like son. I love them.

2 comments:

brenkachicka said...

SO CUTE!
Again, I have to say, he totally has his daddy's forehead!

Nana said...

He is so adorable! I can't wait to see him again!