Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Kids and their Legs


The other day The Boy and I took The Kid to our neighbor's house to see their new baby goats. They had two sets of triplets born in the last two weeks. It was my first time seeing baby goats and I had no idea how stinkin' playful they are. One baby, I swear, didn't walk anywhere--he bounced. This video doesn't capture it very well, but they're still cute.


They thought they were Mountain Goats.

Later that night, after I gathered everything for bed, I went upstairs to find this:


Too cute. I love my boys.

1 comment:

Val said...

So cute! Animals bring so much joy to our lives. I love to read your blogs and see what you're up to. Your blogs help me to understand what your little family has gone through. So many blessings! You are a very competent mum.