Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Play Date!

The Boy and I made friends with a few couples with babies in the NICU at the same time as The Kid. We figured that if we have to be germ-free, and they have to be germ-free, why not be germ-free together and try to maintain our sanity a little bit by getting together?

So, we got together! The Boys' very first play date ever.

Aren't they just the cutest little preemies ever? D. is on the left--he is the biggest at 14 lbs (I think). A. is in the middle and is a 10-pounder. The Kid is on the right, and he is 9 lbs 7 oz. When the other two were born, The Kid was about 6 lbs (I think) and made the others look tiny. Now they've passed him up. What good eaters! And what cuties!
And don't we all look smashing? Kids AND Girls. We are going to make a habit of it. Getting together, I mean. And probably looking smashing, too.

1 comment:

*Alice Anne* said...

I know this post was supposed to be about "The Kid" - but for some reason all I noticed was how pretty you looked in the second picture! Ha ha. He's handsome, too!