Saturday, May 5, 2012

We've Still Got It!

 We showed.  We won.  Not bad for an old couple!  (Hank is 23 and I feel old having just had a baby 4 months ago!)  It's been about five years (maybe more) since showing.  I was disappointed in Hank's performance in a few of the events (ummm...hello...it's totally basic to be able to trot without dropping down into a walk.  Lazy horse) but there were a few events where he was PERFECT!  I couldn't have asked for more.
 [Baby pudge.  Ugh.  At least my old show clothes all still fit!]
[Hank was a good sport, putting up with our silly shenanigans.]
[High point!]

It was good practice.  The competition wasn't too fantastic, so next time I expect to do better.  I'm excited to be showing again (and I'm not talkin' about a prego belly)!

2 comments:

Nana said...

Go Hank! Go Anna!

Katrina said...

Love it!! :) way to go!